For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

good game but short

its good it has cool weapons but its too short i beat it in almost half an hour

Arkuni responds:

Well, you should try to get the secret schematic then ;)

great game great sequeul

i love that the humor stayed intacte from final death wish.this game was good then and so far seems a bit better.i would normaly frown upon seeing dlc in a flash game but this is free to play and you dont need it.i dont know why its rated 3.37 rigth now. pll that insta rated it 0 need to revote this is a good game

Arkuni responds:

I agree. I think the low rates are because of the low-filesize which is usually a flag for free blame-points. Thank you for your support on the DLC :)

Love it!

I'm already addicted! I MUST beat all of the campaigns on both modes now! Lots of fun, sometimes tedious when you have to grind to upgrade your weapons, but it does have a nice difficulty curve.

It's all for you :)