For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

Meh...

Concept and idea itself are great but the overall execution of the game left me with a bad taste in my mouth im not saying its not done well but throughout the whole experience i just had the idea that ''It could of been done better'' its ok but it could of been great and kinda feels like an attempt to cash in but oh well thats just my view

great game, i mean really great

first off, i'm sick and tired of dumbasses on newgrounds that think games are parodies of others when they were made by the SAME FUCKING PERSON! (i'm talking to you flexys) anyway, i must say that this game had some of the greatest elements in a shooter and the biggest rainbow of a weapon arsenal since ratchet and clank. plus the gadgets were original and the ragnarok was a challenge to earn. overall one of the best on newgrounds and on the planet. premium content didn't need to be there but i'm feeling polite enough to give you ten stars.

Good, but...

I despise when games require you to pay for content. Sure, maybe to get them quicker, but to only make them available to those who pay? What's that show, money is all that's important anymore? Well some people aren't fortunate enough to have money to blow on a flash game. It's not worth the effort.

Good, but could have been great

Love the concept, hated the "Pay for better stuff" part. Also was a little disappointed that I capped at level 20.
As for the weapons, they were way to easy to upgrade, and after a point I was only using one of them the entire time due to it's high damage and the perk to get more ammo as needed.

Great Work

I was going to write a really big review but i read some of the others first and have covered everything i can think of. Congrades. On a side note @sebadragon (whatever the fuck that is) thats because the game your thinking of ws done by the same guy as this one DERP. Ta-Ta.