Reviews for "Tsukuyomi"

Man, I haven't heard from you in a long time...I liked the synths and beats. You incorporated the vocals really well, and that drop was really cool! I loved the Halloween-esque theme, and the melodies really helped support it. The drums are catchy and full-sounding, yet also not too busy. I loved the riff that comes in at 1:48 as well as the one at 2:10. This is a well-structured and very fun piece. You have an excellent sense of rhythm, and I love how you introduce that part at 3:36. I like the pauses you introduce into the part at 4:17. The melodies and harmonies are all great, and overall it's an incredibly entertaining piece. The vocals at the end were just...haunting! XD Great job, Malifex! Why did you 2 months without uploading content here?

Malifex responds:

Hey man, it's always great reading your awesome reviews ^^

On the topic of posting, my song ideas and stuff are taking longer and longer to finish (a tradeoff for aspiring to make each song unique), and for the most part I've been really lacking inspiration for an interesting song. Nothing's exactly hit the spot for a while :P

Nice track! Especially like the intro melody and the whacky creepyish atmosphere all along the track. The change to the piano part at 2mins something is really cool and indeed reminded me to the helloween soundtrack (a bit carpenterish I would say). To be honest I didn´t like the dubstep bass in some parts this track but I think this is just my taste so I won´t judge on it. The DnB beats on the hand are really cool. The piece is also well structured and is far away from being boring or repitative. I really enjoyed this track (I also like creepy tracks in general).

might i ask wat you reccemend for a person starting out

Awesome song! Deserved EVERY STAR!! Related to naruto in any way? Maybe?

Malifex responds:

Only in that I sampled Itachi's voice for some parts (the end lmao), otherwise not especially :P

super nasty. Great for a 1st timer on this genre! ALL MY FIVE ARGH BELONGS TOO U!