Reviews for "FIVE/5"

A Real Puzzle

Man, this game actually had me a bit on the edge of my seat as I was playing. Trying different combos, finding out what worked.. I only managed to get to the heart with four seconds to spare! I'm still confused as to the ending, but I have the little pink heart in the corner, so I'm calling it a win!

10/10!

INTREEGING

This was an awsome game to pass the time and very puzzeling as well. Definatly werth a 10. It was one of the best games ive played on newgrounds so far and id love to see you make more games just like theis one keep it up.

Sweet Booty!!

This was a fantastic game! I really appreciate forcing the player to think both in and outside the box to complete the game. Would love to see more games like this!

O.O

I was about to give this game a great review. Then I fell into the trap room and I thought 'well, that's twenty minutes of my life I'll never be getting back.'

Brilliant idea and very well executed

I made a newgrounds account just so I could review this game. Such an innovative idea. I'll never forget the jubilation I felt when I realised I could switch the map squares around. Reminds me of my first play through of portal, discovering that I was the woman on the other side of the portal.

Great stuff. Keep it up.