Reviews for "FIVE/5"

INTERESTING AND INNOVATIVE

A CONSTANT SHIFTING OF ENVIRONMENTS AND CONTINUAL CONSTRUCTIVE THINKING GIVE THIS A SOLID BASE FOR GAMING.
The track sets the mood for the game and echos other games similar to this type. The constant mood to beat the clock however makes my heart race and makes me really think hard in order to solve the big puzzel before time runs out.

the only problem i had was that i had to refer to the hins to figure out how to not get stuck. in between segments.

overall: "Solid" I look forward to more, should you make some.

very interesting game

the hint was super useful lol. cus i got confused before i read the hint
anyway i got the heart before the lil black creature could reached and saved my own life yays C:

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED KENNY!

A fun game, pretty tricky, I needed to replay it until I could beat it. The music's nice but the loop gets repetitive over five minutes.

Fun while it lasted... Sequel/More levels maybe?

The puzzles were a lot of fun, the music was enjoyable. However, I didn't feel much of a sense of impending doom. Perhaps leaving the timer running during the map menu would have upped the difficulty a bit?
I did enjoy the hell out of the mechanics of the game, and it's always nice to play something different and creative.
Overall, very fun game, I look forward to perhaps more levels, or a direct sequel. :)

You tricked me

I thought the time would be set so that you had to plan the shortest route to the next key in order not to waste any of it, so I spent lots of time in the map view figuring it out, but then the last two map fragments were practically given to you so I finished with 3.5 min left.

Long story short, the puzzling could have been a lot harder.