Reviews for "Greens Survive"

hmmmmm

the music i like for some reason its like a tripy dreamland or something. to bad its not for the reds which i think they dont get enought respect in this game without them the green dudes wouldnt make it.

Nicely Done

I love how the chosen people get to go to through the portal. Everyone else must perish. You must have drawn inspiration from history. Good game.

Fun play, Sometimes Buggy

On a few occasions with multiple Greens on-screen, when command them to jump, not all of them will.

This proves to be especially problematic on Level 27 for some reason.

Playing on Firefox with latest flash update.

This seems to be a random occurrence though, and is not reproducible by my own testing.

mute button doesnt work for the music

game is fun, would like to mute the music though.

Made me feel like a rascist

While I like the concept and the gameplay was smooth, it just made me feel like a terrible person for killing the red people so the green people could survive. What makes green such a great color anyway?! Don't get me wrong, I liked the game, I just couldn't play after a while because I felt like a murderer (it's either a good thing or a bad thing that i feel such a strong connection to virtual characters)
4/5