Reviews for "DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi)"

Animation quality change

I was first taken aback by the simplicity of the lines and lack of textures for the intro animations, but then the game started and the artwork seemed to upgrade a bit. This might be just me noticing this and it's not really a big deal. Overall it looks ok, the sound recording for the main character seemed like it had a tiny bit of echo as well, again not too noticeable.

overall good stuff!

Great Game

I thought the game was great and the characters (especially Weegor and YY) were just hilarious. The art was fantastic and the gameplay was easy to master with no glitching or lagging whatsoever. The only reason this game didn't get a 10/10 was because it was entirely way to easy to beat. Add a little challenge and you have a top notch game. Keep up the good work.

Do I spy a reference

I really liked this game, espicially the little references that only an older player would get, like the Close encounter's song or the capacitors that were fluxing.

One thing to learn is to get a girl to trust you, and then take advantage of them by stealing their passwords and stuff like that.

This was a pretty good point and click game for young kids, but I'm not sure I approve of the "smart phones can save the world" message. Also, how do you get the secret medal? o.O