Reviews for "DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi)"

Lol, pretty nice

I never really liked those shitty informative games, but this has fantastic art, and it's execution is hilarious... Woogore is the best character, and I like that the music fit just right, especially in that scene... Overall this is a well made, absurd, and brilliant game, I'm not a kid, but I appreciate it!

Animation quality change

I was first taken aback by the simplicity of the lines and lack of textures for the intro animations, but then the game started and the artwork seemed to upgrade a bit. This might be just me noticing this and it's not really a big deal. Overall it looks ok, the sound recording for the main character seemed like it had a tiny bit of echo as well, again not too noticeable.

overall good stuff!

Do I spy a reference

I really liked this game, espicially the little references that only an older player would get, like the Close encounter's song or the capacitors that were fluxing.

Entertaining and good for young kids

Simple enough for kids and good lessons throughout. Nice and wholesome change of pace from the usually violent or adult themed online games. Good job.

ROUTE 3 IS IMPOSSIBLE O_O