For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi)"

Advertisement right

Don't want to be so hard, it was cute, good for childs and nice, but thinking of the effect it wold have for a child (wanting a Smartphone caus its "soooooooooooooo useful") made me giving a lower rating.

Fine game, bad moral

The game (obviously for kids, but there's nothing wrong with that) was fun enough, but the moral is a bit questionable. The age group this is targeted to does not need phones, especially smart phones. They don't need to be introduced to unnecessary technology at an even younger age.

What could I say about it?

Well this kind of game gets a 9 or 10 , but this one just could get a 7. A lot of work on it, and it is wonderful. But it's too short and too easy, not even a single challange. In spite of the fact of that rol or whatever you would like to call it, there is other thing that really takes points off. When you finish it ask you what would you do with your two new items. While you say "Create a new woog or whatever" it sends you to the main page of this thing. Its very annoying and thats why Im very angry. It asks you about your parents. I have 18 years old, why I have to start to filling forms about my parents. Why isnt have just a checkbox or something. You are so concern about the player's parents that you forgot about the players comfort.

Could be better:
-Easy
-Short
-Little +18 registration comfort

10-3=== 7

It Freezes every time I select a route, not sure what causes this problem but if someone could help it would be great, other than that, amazing game from when I was younger, I enjoy the story and simplistic puzzles.

You sure do like Ws huh?