Reviews for "DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi)"

Not really my cup of tea

I guess it doesn't help that I'm not a fan of point and click adventures. This was longer than I thought it would be because it was just dailogue over and over. Now, I will give you guys props on having good graphics. What I didn't like was that it was simply too talky. I've played some other games you guys have made, and I have found them to be a lot better. Of course, if you're a fan of these kinds of games, then by all means check it out.

I especially think the voice work is nicely done in this. It's nice to hear you all putting some real effort into what you are talking about. It's just a quaint little world for you to interact with. I like how you always try to send an educational message in your stuff, but still make room for fun. Big fans of yours should like this.

nice game

I want a little Cthulhu too :D

I love this games

This point and click is very entertaining and it has a nice art. It could be longer

Lol, pretty nice

I never really liked those shitty informative games, but this has fantastic art, and it's execution is hilarious... Woogore is the best character, and I like that the music fit just right, especially in that scene... Overall this is a well made, absurd, and brilliant game, I'm not a kid, but I appreciate it!