Reviews for "If there's NO Christmas"

Glad you pointed this out.

This video is strangely enlightening as it highlights what happens in reality like poverty and violence and the message kind of hits a person in the face even though it is done out in a such cute manner such as the cat and mouse singing together.Guess that Christmas is not always for merry making for some people.Good work on the creative lyrics and the message the song brought out.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks so much for the review. Really glad u understood the simple message and high five for the 10!! :D

Well done.

You did an excellent job of pointing out the sad truth about things while still managing to keep it somewhat cheerful via a cute cat singing about it. The lyrics were good and the overall animation was nice. It is a shame that goodwill isn't a year round mentality for a lot of people.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks and yes I think goodwill should be followed throughout the year to truly benefit mankind.

Great song for the holiday season

Really nice song, I love the cat! It really makes one think about why people's attitudes during the holidays. Why can't we share merriment all the time?

jackbliss responds:

Exactly my question. Thanks for the perfect score review and have yourself a very merry Christmas :)

God Damit

When your right, your right. I know that the world isn't going to get any better, which is why I long for the days when I was too young to notice that the world was so fucked up. Oddly enough I didn't realize it was bad unit the end of high school because I live in Vermont, the greenest place in the union, being surrounded by nothing but trees and cows really distorts your view of reality.

jackbliss responds:

Ha yeah it happens. When you live in a relatively safe and perfect place you think the rest of the world is more or less the same way. Sadly this world is far unevenly balanced. Thanks for the great review!

Wow this really depresses me : (