Reviews for "If there's NO Christmas"

The message

I like the message of the song, very true, but the cat's voice could of used better quality, I would of preferred it to be more understandable and whatnot.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks for the review. Yes thanks to all your feedback even I'm looking into finding a better voice for the cat for his next music videos. Glad you liked the message :)

Catchy

Best thing about this video is jingle bells following right after cat song. That's realy made an effect for me =)

jackbliss responds:

Ha ha yes we added the Jingle Bells part to show the stark contrast between singing about reality and fantasy of Christmas. I black it out in the end letting the user decide which side they want to see and celebrate with.

Mediocre

I remember this was uploaded a few days ago, but you probably took it down for some reason... well, here's my review again.

Art was fairly-cleanly drawn. Animation seemed to be pretty much all motion tweens and was kinda choppy. Backgrounds were pleasing, however.

I like the song, but the cat's voice is way too high-pitched. I understand you wanted to make it sound like... a cat... but maybe you should've pitched it up less?

Overall, it was light, festive entertainment, but it's really nothing too special.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks reviewing again dude and sorry I re uploaded it I wanted it to be up closer to the holidays. Have a merry Christmas :)

Great song for the holiday season

Really nice song, I love the cat! It really makes one think about why people's attitudes during the holidays. Why can't we share merriment all the time?

jackbliss responds:

Exactly my question. Thanks for the perfect score review and have yourself a very merry Christmas :)

Well done.

You did an excellent job of pointing out the sad truth about things while still managing to keep it somewhat cheerful via a cute cat singing about it. The lyrics were good and the overall animation was nice. It is a shame that goodwill isn't a year round mentality for a lot of people.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks and yes I think goodwill should be followed throughout the year to truly benefit mankind.