Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bunnykill 5 Part 2"

EPIC!!!

This is an absolutely amazing addition to an already incredible series. It's a shame that that Snowball really is dead, but all stories must end. For now... The Rise of
Dust!

dust i beast

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssooooommmme

Amazing as usual!!!

Oh my god. The chase scene was awesome. That dust killed all of them with that swordgun thing, just wow. I thought it was over after you showed the cast, but thankfully I saw the end with the codec thingy, were dust kills flint. I look forward to the next bunnnykill you make.

i absolutely adore the blood clouds that you put in, and i love how you kept gravity constant throughout most of the flash. you've inspired me to try fbf once, but it took me forever just to make 5 seconds and i was like "-tableflip- fuck this. goin back to tweening." your patience rapes mine. goodjob. five stars. Is this one and number 6 gonna be related or is 6 gonna be different?

Amazing episode loved it like all the other, but now for those who dont know and dint read his latest news, Mottis has STOPPED working on bunnykill, he will not make anymore as far as we know since he just cant do it anymore. If you want to know more goo look at his accounts news. Now as for the bunny kill series, loved it mottis, amazing and well done all of it. AND for people who are wondering why some are evil sometimes and some are good sometimes. ITS BECAUSE ITS NOT SOPPOSE TO FOLLOW! every episode is like a new world in a new dimension. So now that you understand that its not soppose to make sense all together, you can enjoy the story even more. Great work mottis cant wait to see what comes out next.