Reviews for "Bunnykill 5 Part 2"

Great!

It had indeed been awhile since the last entry in the series. This was great and in case anyone is wondering, the body count was 65. Then again, there were a few times where it was ambiguous whether or not someone died. I think it's safe to assume at least one person died when a car was destroyed. The coolest weapon was probably the sword laser gun. It's so great to see these characters move so smoothingly in their environments.

It was simply non stop action wherever you looked. The enemies had some different designs than usual. I especially like how you tie in a story by having the characters speak at the end. Of course, you said previously none of these cartoons were supposed to tie into each other anyway. The sound is as good as ever. It is so amazing to see how you have truly become popular in your own right.

Mottis responds:

Thank you so much.

Magnificent animation!

I've been a BK fan for a long time and I'll never cease to be amazed at the amount of action put into them. Keep up the good work, mate!

Mottis responds:

Wow you of all people got the first review! :D
Thanks! <3