Reviews for "300 miles to Pigsland"

Excellent.

This game does exactly what it sets out to do, and does it with style. At first, I wasn't expecting too much, but the depth of the upgrade system and increasing difficulty of the ongoing level kept me interested until I won. The sheer volume of stuff in the shop kept the collecting of coins as a primary directive, and all of the upgrades felt useful and necessary. Puzzle mode was fun for a little while after adventure mode, but a bit on the easy side. I'd like to see this game expanded to multiple stages of equivalent or greater depth. Well done.

lol

I like the angry birds reference

Wonderfully weird game!

I have always been a fan of games such as this. I'm not entirely sure why it didn't go down better with other Newgrounds users; perhaps they were just a little impatient. Of course you have to play, save up and then buy the special abilities before you can actually use them! If they had just taken the time to look in the shop I'm sure they would have understood what to do.

I would recommend writing some clearer instructions next time for the overall goal so that players will understand that they have to play AND lose before they can win.

awesome!!!

this game is fabulous, great pigs :3%u2665!!! nothing more to say...

Nice game got the angry bird's reference nice touch.