Reviews for "300 miles to Pigsland"

zzz

That's nice, I love this game

lol

I like the angry birds reference

Excellent.

This game does exactly what it sets out to do, and does it with style. At first, I wasn't expecting too much, but the depth of the upgrade system and increasing difficulty of the ongoing level kept me interested until I won. The sheer volume of stuff in the shop kept the collecting of coins as a primary directive, and all of the upgrades felt useful and necessary. Puzzle mode was fun for a little while after adventure mode, but a bit on the easy side. I'd like to see this game expanded to multiple stages of equivalent or greater depth. Well done.

MIN GLITCHES

so far the only glitch i can find but really annoying is that sometime the piga will not respond when you press "Z" you have to click on the screen for them to respond and they sometime do whatever the want and jump on they're own but usually when they are on the edge or something so its fails for a timing jump ya dig other than that its pretty cool i was gonna give it a 7 but realizing it now im giving you an 8/10 4/5

Addictive!

Very addictive! I keep dying though!