Reviews for "Tankmen Destroyers of All"

No one has a chance at winning now

lol If you entered this for a contest the chances of anyone else winning are slim. lol
Anyway I like this song a little more destructive then a few of your others but still good and easy to listen to.
Keep up the good work and good luck!

JonSantiago responds:

Hahah ya I know my chances are slim that is why I put up an old song rather than something I am really putting effort into ya know. Its all fun anyway mang.

Huh.

Leads were sloppy, your picking needs practice..and your sweeping sucked.
Nah. just fuckin with you.hahaha.
Wow dude, really is awesome..damn near made my brain explode!
So now I'm out of words. Good luck.

Thanks for your vote, Bad_Man_Incorporated! You voted 5 for Tankmen Destroyers of All, raising its score from 4.75 to 4.80

LOL thanks man

thanks fer fuckin me over

i dont even wanna submit my tankmen song now as it'll just look extra shitty next to this one. HAha o wells, great song man pure excellence I love that kinda metal sweeping guitar solo after guitar solo, and your playing is absolutely amazing by the way. How long you been workin at this thing we call a guitar?

JonSantiago responds:

Haha, thanks for the kind words man. I've been playing for 11yrs.

very good!

I was wondering, could I use the sonic 2 boss theme you did (the only thing on page 1 with a gold record)in my site? It's still under construction and I am working to destroy what's left of an earlier version which sucked, so, can I?

JonSantiago responds:

Go for it man, as long as I get credit for it.

Awesome song

I have listened to almost all of the songs that you have uploaded, and have come too only one conclusion. I will never pay for anything other than your work from now on.You will get a record deal one day, its only a matter of time. playing like this im surprised you haven't already. 5/5 10/10