Reviews for "Tankmen Destroyers of All"

Cool song!

Yeah...song...not really a theme. Kinda just submitted something, ey? ;)

What can I say about your playing? Nothing much really, it's superb and surpasses quite the rest here on NG. Also your thinking of song structurs. The diversity impresses me really.

How do you get the guitars so loud and clear anyways? Do you record them louder and lower them in the mix or how do you do it? (compression etc.)

Well, what more to say? Cool song - shitty theme. ;)

Keep it up man!

JonSantiago responds:

How can it not be a theme? Either way a theme is still a song none the less. I guess imma have to make a "real theme" and post another like you did eh?.

Um...

...you rock?

...yeah, you rock : )

-Awesome playing, really nice, and you would be winning the contest I say!

-SuperDrummer146

Thanks SD!!!!

thanks fer fuckin me over

i dont even wanna submit my tankmen song now as it'll just look extra shitty next to this one. HAha o wells, great song man pure excellence I love that kinda metal sweeping guitar solo after guitar solo, and your playing is absolutely amazing by the way. How long you been workin at this thing we call a guitar?

JonSantiago responds:

Haha, thanks for the kind words man. I've been playing for 11yrs.

Huh.

Leads were sloppy, your picking needs practice..and your sweeping sucked.
Nah. just fuckin with you.hahaha.
Wow dude, really is awesome..damn near made my brain explode!
So now I'm out of words. Good luck.

Thanks for your vote, Bad_Man_Incorporated! You voted 5 for Tankmen Destroyers of All, raising its score from 4.75 to 4.80

LOL thanks man

No one has a chance at winning now

lol If you entered this for a contest the chances of anyone else winning are slim. lol
Anyway I like this song a little more destructive then a few of your others but still good and easy to listen to.
Keep up the good work and good luck!

JonSantiago responds:

Hahah ya I know my chances are slim that is why I put up an old song rather than something I am really putting effort into ya know. Its all fun anyway mang.