Reviews for "These Robotic Hearts of Mine"

I'm amazed

:) i love art games like this <3

Wow

Was referred by Ego... Games pretty hard very challenging and lots of thinking
Gg well done

DEEP DEEP man very deep

what a fascinating story line. i like how by the middle of the story you turned the many hearts into a picture, to represent the trail, and the factory. But this story in general really makes you rethink your career. and the paths you take.

"take on the thing you love doing and take away a heart close to you, or moderate the two, or become infatuated with love and never find the thing you love doing." at least that's what i got out of it.

great game please continue writing and building games of this magnitude. such games really get you going.

(in fact the story was so overwhelming i just wanted to read to the end to see what it was about... thanks for putting the forward arrow option :3 )

if you write a program to find all possible paths,

then it's cheating, you are not solving it.

Made me emotional.

Seriously. Angry, sad, excited and that awesome feeling you get when those gears start spinning. I have to say it was definitly TOUGH. More than likely because I spent all night and day on it, toying around endlessly with those gears. For such a simple story, it kept me immersed, and at the very end for some reason (most likely my lack of sleep) I got a bit emotional by the sad ending, and that slow moving gear.
It did get a bit monotonous in terms of gameplay, but it was a unique field of gameplay, being more of an interactive story than just a game, having a seperate yet relevant connection between the two, meshed together like gears I would say. Very smart, creative, definitly worth a good number, five stars and the twenty three hours of my time I geared down on it.
Now back to my life, before I find another game around here to consume myself in...
Gears.