Reviews for "These Robotic Hearts of Mine"

I'm amazed

:) i love art games like this <3

A Little Haunting

Draknek, your game is beautifully minimalistic and deceptively mind-boggling. At least MY mind is being severely boggled right now. I've enjoyed this game in its many phases, and am glad to see it on Newgrounds. And let me take this moment to thank you for your ongoing work with the Flashpunk code. It has been a boon to me from the beginning, but it just keeps getting better!

DEEP DEEP man very deep

what a fascinating story line. i like how by the middle of the story you turned the many hearts into a picture, to represent the trail, and the factory. But this story in general really makes you rethink your career. and the paths you take.

"take on the thing you love doing and take away a heart close to you, or moderate the two, or become infatuated with love and never find the thing you love doing." at least that's what i got out of it.

great game please continue writing and building games of this magnitude. such games really get you going.

(in fact the story was so overwhelming i just wanted to read to the end to see what it was about... thanks for putting the forward arrow option :3 )

Dang

This is a great game, sad story thought, but still great game

Oh my GOD

That was the most depressing story I've ever heard. It made me want to SHOOT my self it was so sad. Great game though.