Reviews for "These Robotic Hearts of Mine"

damm its too hard :S

but its a funny game, great job

You Freaking Genius, You.

Dear god man, going through the storyline made me want to rip out my own heart in anguish, sympathy, and disgust.
You must realize that you've accomplished a truly amazing feat here!
You've completely encaptured your audience in not only the gameplay, but the plot as well, and in a short time I might add!
I don't know if this was drawn from personal experience or not.
If it was in some aspect of allusions and similes, then I mourn for you friend.
If it was just drawn up, then you have an extremely rare talent good sir.
Your work astounds me here, and the fact that you used an 8-bit graphics style and FlashPunk also draws you much respect from me.

This is the stuff games should be made of more often.
To tell the truth, it kind of reminds of that horror game Alea, that was featured on the front page a month or so back?

I have no way to express my admiration for this.
Might draw a chuckle or some satisfaction from you, eh?

Cheers!
- Frostbyte

I think there is a problem with level 13

On level 13, I'm pretty sure I'm doing the minimal number of clicks but it give me 8 and the game ask for 7. I think that this is a programmer mystakes.

Great game otherwise. Still trying to get a perfect score everywhere (I never actually managed to win the levels 32 and 35.

Draknek responds:

There is no mistake, the level is solvable in 7 clicks.

(Some of the levels have the wrong minimum displayed, but these are too high not too low: rather a different problem...)

whoa

dude thats some deep philosophy you got going there deep stuff great game

i skiped most of the levels.

yeah i skiped all the levels because i wanted to read the story. and..... it was so sad. omg im gonna.... ahhhh!!!