Reviews for "These Robotic Hearts of Mine"

well well well

i thougt that having a story in a game like this was very good made want to play the game even more it urged me to move on to next levels and beating the game was also an accomplishment of mine so great jobhope to see more like this in the future.

P.S. that was a very sad story makes you want to cry ahh dont you just love young love

Simply Beautiful

The story brought tears to my eyes. The way that I became involved more and more as the game progressed was really good. This game is very difficult!

Thank you for this wonderful game.

DAMN YOU LEVEL 24!!!

First off, let me start by saying that THIS GAME IS AMAZING! Big thumbs up to Draknek for creating this game of hearts and puzzles :). This game will leave you seeing puzzles in your head that you need to solve, make you want to punch your computer screen in the face, and leave you in awe all at the same time. The story is both adorable and heartbreaking and it compells you to work through the game for that next little scrap of the story and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment. That being said, the next thing I have to say is, DAMN YOU LEVEL 24!!! I will forever be cursed by that hour and a half or so of endlessly turning cogs and trying to make hearts right side up D:<. Anyways, if your are reading this, PLAY THIS GAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH! It's worth it, trust me.
:D

it was a good game

the puzzles were mind boggling but the story was amazing

that was beautiful.... :)

loved the story and the lesson it teaches thanks for making an awesome game!