Reviews for "These Robotic Hearts of Mine"

really simple, yet deep

This is a pretty well made flash game that forced me to replay over and over to get the best possible score. I think people are focusing too much on the story over what is solid game design.

Lovely

Lovely and poetic. Tricky puzzle game. I like how as the game progress, the levels reflect the story.

I cried, brah.

That truly was a great story. First time I think I've seen a morale on this site. You make me proud kid.

i dont like it

its hard, there is no walkthrough, but the main problem is the story

a boy loves a girl
he is obsesed with his job, the girl is sad, she make herselve a machine, the boy could never help her to make a real hearth?

that's stupid, even for a robotic game, and like all the art games on this page, its always a love that end up shitty

god, why cant some art game end WITH A GOOD ENDING?

and that is my main complain, the plot

Dont break my heart!

A simple yet engaging game. The graphics hardly rival the NES but a game this simple doesnt need great graphics, less is more. Cute little poems follow each level and let me tell you, I shed a tear for each one (not really). The music and sound effects compliment the game well. Overall, worth about an hour (if you are really bored or if you need a break from Skyrim). A great distraction.