Reviews for "Words and Physics"

Awesomely innovative

Takes a while to get into some of the cooler aspects of the puzzles, but once the game opens up a little more it's a blast. Were you to follow up on the game it'd be easy to see how it could improve just by adding new words and their ability to interact with each other to expand the variety on puzzles.

Very enjoyable.

Creative game that presents a nice challenge at times. I also had fun venting my frustrations at the game and other things through the words I used for some of the blocks/barriers. ;)

I had trouble with the physics on level 16

Check to make sure there isn't some kind of glitch. I watched the walkthrough and SPOILER ALERT when I tried to hold down one button the word REMOVEME would just jump on top of the text.

hee

^.^ this was fun. a little annoying on that last level (I ended up just getting the thing to fall off the map without detonating the bomb @-@) definitely needs a level creator :D and maybe a sequel with more stuff (electricity and generators, acid to melt stone word walls)

hint

if your like me and play this when your far to tired to spell right, remember balloon has two oo and no e

great game thought