Reviews for "Inanimate"

Dedicated to the troll on every animation website

This - is - me.

There's a dildo on the shelf

Great animation :)

Funny, and a little tragic.

I really like this piece overall, it's definitely brief, but something like this sort of needs to be to pull off the desired effect. It's quick, it's to the point, and its incredibly funny.

From a technical standpoint, it does need a bit of work. I'm no expert in such things, but there are a few rough transitions and things gets a little jerky in the areas where the character is moving particularly fast, but for someone who's still testing out FBF animation, it's still pretty good. Though again, this is just from the viewer's perspective. Really liked the voice-work here. You manage to convey blind enthusiasm and confidence, but what I particularly enjoyed was the bit near the end, when he was finally coming down. The growing confusion and dismay in his grunts was handled inredibly well.

Now, while the concept itself, along with the imagery and dialogue delivery, is incredibly funny, there's also something pretty tragic to it. I dunno, I guess I just find myself feeling genuinely bad for the obnoxious little guy. In any case, I really enjoyed the piece. The mixture of sadistic glee and pity I have for the poor creature keeps me coming back again and again!

SIPPIN' MAH HATERADE

I FEEL THE NEED TO DISPARAGE AND BERATE YOU BECAUSE OF AN IRONIC STATEMENT YOU MADE THAT I EITHER MISCONSTRUED, OVER-ANALYZED OR PERCEIVED AS SOME SORT OF THINLY VEILED MANIPULATION OF MY OBVIOUSLY INCREDIBLE WEALTH OF EMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO SHARE THIS HUMAN CONDITION WITH ME.

Also, baby steps are still progressions.

lmao.

thats like over 3 grand down the toilet.