For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 23"

Ahh yes.

Funny as hell, yet again, the secret scene just had me giggling like... like... the beginning song.

Clovis15 responds:

That would be my friend Laserkid singing the menu parody song.

Neat, glad to see that this series' still alive.

Been freaking forever!

Clovis15 responds:

Sorry about the delays (more is explained in the episode's description), but I promise to have Episode 24 out much sooner than this episode was.

Is Marle going to become an ether addict too?

Cryo, clovis, and everyone else working on this series.
As always I'm still keeping tabs on CT unglued, take all the time you guys need because I know the next one will be a masterpiece, same as the other vids.
Now, excuse me while I go re-watch CT unglued ;).

Signed, Neo-Sephiroth1.

As usual, I am split between liking and hating the voice acting. It's at that place between loveably cheesy and terribly bad. I think I'd prefer it if there was none, but it's not like it doesn't work in the places it does appear.

Anyway, smashing good episode! Can't wait for the next one! ....even though it's been almost a year... T_T