For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 23"

uhhmm

it was nice.. i watch this cuz i just finished playing crono trigger on snes in my computer,
the clicking messages was nice... at first but as the conversation gets a lot weirder it just kind of annoying to click the messages, but it was nice to use arrow key as a substitute for the clicking...

and also for me... the voices doesn't really that necessary
cuz the sounds was just perfect :3

still as funny as ever

love the ether binge

Clovis15 responds:

In much the same way that skittles commercials used to promise, Crono tasted the rainbow.

Neat, glad to see that this series' still alive.

Been freaking forever!

Clovis15 responds:

Sorry about the delays (more is explained in the episode's description), but I promise to have Episode 24 out much sooner than this episode was.

Awesum! :D

Really cool work! Some moments maked me laugh.
Keep it up!

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad you liked it. There will be more episodes in the future, hopefully far quicker than it took for this episode to come out.

Ahh yes.

Funny as hell, yet again, the secret scene just had me giggling like... like... the beginning song.

Clovis15 responds:

That would be my friend Laserkid singing the menu parody song.