Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 23"

LMFAO...
Great Chrono Trigger parodies. Need more! Even without voice acting, because it mostly sucks.

Love it! I can't wait for the next episode

As usual, I am split between liking and hating the voice acting. It's at that place between loveably cheesy and terribly bad. I think I'd prefer it if there was none, but it's not like it doesn't work in the places it does appear.

Anyway, smashing good episode! Can't wait for the next one! ....even though it's been almost a year... T_T

Cryo, clovis, and everyone else working on this series.
As always I'm still keeping tabs on CT unglued, take all the time you guys need because I know the next one will be a masterpiece, same as the other vids.
Now, excuse me while I go re-watch CT unglued ;).

Signed, Neo-Sephiroth1.

Fantastic...
It will take a while until it ends
I wonder how many episodes it will have
i wish it could be 1000000
I f*cking love this serie