Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Hilarious

I hope this works out for both the rappers and you because it's lots of fun, I LOLed a lot, and liked the idea of picturing that hypothetic rivalry between PRTs an NNJs, great job, congratulations and keep it up (If I were you I'll try to either remake this on a higher detail, no more puppets or reused BGs, or make it with a nother song of those guys, I'm sure you are able to make it extraordinary)

SodaKick responds:

Thank you for the kind words! Compliments make animation all worth it, but constructive criticism always helps any artist.

Personally though, I like the idea of keeping old things untouched for better or for worse. It can show how much you progress with your art work and to me it shows a great deal of self respect. And while I don't object to using flash puppets when done well, I will say that I have some plans in the future to do some things traditional and hopefully pirate rap themed. But don't quote me on that!

How about this

One Piece vs Naruto

SodaKick responds:

I'm more of a Clockwork Orange vs Dead Poet's Society kind of guy.

Pillage the village.

You know Vampyro, Pirates are alot more famous than ninjas. atleast they were, til somebody said that ninjas acyually fight. Liar :3.

I made a newgrounds account to write this review..

Brilliant. If you DO NOT make a Pirate Hater sequel to this, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO.

I shall be listening to this for many weeks to come.

MOAR!!!!!!

i want more of captain dan and the scurvy crew!
any way good all around