For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Nice, but...

Loved the tune, lyrics were nice too, but I wished the ninjas had responded and dished their own little rap on the Scurvy Crew.

SodaKick responds:

They actually have a pretty fun rivalry with a local ninja group in Fl. called The Krondor Krew. They had a sword fight at Nerdapalooza and talk a lot of trash during their sets. Pretty fun all around.

Well

I don't like rap, and I like ninjas....that being said, the animation good.

Danke!

Not bad

I'll get to the good first - animation and lyrics despite being both in the favor of the side i wouldn't choose and a style of music i'm not a fan of, you did good with it.. i'm not gonna judge your artwork based on my bias opinions. the content overall went long enough, there was enough stuff happening to keep it interesting.. and once again despite being disinterested in the music choice, you created that song well.

I'd say as a negative... the historical accuracy of the characters and stuff.. it's not exactly what it was like, but i guess your concept caters more to the glamorized modern day cliche perceptions of both folk.

Pirates were really no different from regular scumbags and criminals who carried out their trade at sea where they had more freedom i guess, i doubt they saw them self as swashbuckling hat wearing hook handed guys making people walk the plank and crap.... and ninjas didn't really dress like that or have weird acrobatic skills and weapon mastery, they were just lower class people sick of the way the samurai were running things who made use of stuff like rice thrashers (nunchaku) commonly perceived as weapons but originally all just tools, and martial arts being a present skill at the time i guess people would have practiced and thats where the idea is at. the stealth approach was probably to compensate for their lack of gear and power. that said i pick them for their idea of revolt and traditional fighting methods.

i'm gonna stop talking crap now, but yeah. this was cool.

Pirates?

I was not very convinced of these pirates. They looked more like a bunch of pretty boys playing pirates then anything else. And if you are going to animate using "tween" animation then its even more important to have some good anticipation in the movements. But i can see you put a lot of work in this with the detail and backgrounds so i will give you a 6.

MEh...

I love ninjas, i hate rap, facts arent straight, but eh, good animation and general plot

SodaKick responds:

Can't win em all. Thanks for your input.