For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

>.>

will never understand how actually an argument exist between a man with one leg one hand one eye several bad teeth and permanently drunk vs an assassin master... oh well

SodaKick responds:

Because a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous kind.

Never really understood the Ninja Vs Pirate rivaly

Nice animation music video we got here. :) I'm not into Rap-music but this was ok for me. Animation was good and both humor and lyrics were clever and hilarious. The video was well written and enjoyable. Not the top notch, but I liked it anyway. :)

As for personal opion, I never understood the rivally between Pirates and Ninjas? How come two types of "classes"/characters from completely different genre, from completely different scenarios, from completely different settings and with completely different charasteristics, have been put up as bitter rivals? Besides, BOTH NINJAS AND PIRATES ARE AWESOME :D

Neitherless, good music video we got here ;)

SodaKick responds:

You think that's bad? You should see the rivalry between leprechauns and lawn gnomes. I've never seen message boards get red with anger over such a silly debate. I mean it's pretty obvious that a lawn gnome would win. Lawns can be anywhere, and what kind of killing machine would only show up at the ends of rainbows and in cereal. I mean really.

Ninjas

Amazing considering it was a one man job done in under a month...

But Ninjas are still better.

Fun and Catchy

I personally like Ninja's better then pirates, but still found this flash enjoyable. What I'd like to see though is an Ninja>Pirate video, then and video where the two groups meet up. Just because it seems like it would make a fun trilogy.

A few tips

Invest into frame by frame. working on so many body movements
Also, katanas are used in both hands ^_^ generally a lot of the things here you said about ninjas is generally incorrect ;P know your stuff ;p
Besides that, yeah, the two weeks really show - the animation is largely unpolished in terms of smoothness or backgrounds.

But hey, don't let that get you down ;) I think that animation made you improve by a ton and can't wait to see the next one ;)