For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Aaaah Finally

I had to watch 3 crappy loops before this. Finally. EFFORT! Nicely done. Personally my fav part was the intricate pirate garments, yar they be perty to look at. Also I enjoy a good ninja bashing. Who doesn't?

fun fact time

every last original pirate line is dead only noobs and wannabes remain, ninjas like pirate had their lines wiped out (or so i thought apparently one or two line survived) so lets see yes ninja hide and use deception to win so u think pirates didn't do the same thing? only thing i see is dead pirates and living ninjas. though in the end it does not matter since vikings win in the end anyway
good song tho

SodaKick responds:

Vikings are Scandinavian pirates.

funny

HAHAH random and dedicated. good stuff. it's no "I like trains" but still made me laugh

Fun

Not a huge fan of rap, and a ninja would completely kick a pirate's ass, but I really enjoyed your animation. It was a lot of fun!

SodaKick responds:

It's all in good fun, yo. Glad you liked!

hmmmm

it was all good except for that one part where the song says "ninjas can't see". sorry, but i'm not racist