Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Grrrr

They call us the ninja haters !!!

Aaaah Finally

I had to watch 3 crappy loops before this. Finally. EFFORT! Nicely done. Personally my fav part was the intricate pirate garments, yar they be perty to look at. Also I enjoy a good ninja bashing. Who doesn't?

fun fact time

every last original pirate line is dead only noobs and wannabes remain, ninjas like pirate had their lines wiped out (or so i thought apparently one or two line survived) so lets see yes ninja hide and use deception to win so u think pirates didn't do the same thing? only thing i see is dead pirates and living ninjas. though in the end it does not matter since vikings win in the end anyway
good song tho

SodaKick responds:

Vikings are Scandinavian pirates.

funny

HAHAH random and dedicated. good stuff. it's no "I like trains" but still made me laugh

hmmmm

it was all good except for that one part where the song says "ninjas can't see". sorry, but i'm not racist