Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Ahhh Snap

Let's see if Naruto can come back from that! Great flash, it accompanied the music awfully well. It is very different from the pony bit, which is why it's so great.

SodaKick responds:

I hear ya. If it was ponies vs ninjas, they'd just try to hug it out. And who wants to rap about that?!

Personally...

i dont like rap but i love pirates =) (btw boo ninjas you guys suck)

i have been a big fan of one piece so i do love stuff like this =) nice lyrics and animation btw probably one of the more unique videos on this type of thing.

Yarrrr me maties!

Pirates > Ninjas.

Pirates. Drunken English privateers out to plunder!

Ninjas. Asian men wearing pyjamas.

Oooh Captain Dan ^^

Captain Dan ^^

jack would be proud

best fight ever would be sparrow vs snake eyes(GI Joe)...hmm I see an awesome video in that somewhere. Anyways good job man deffinately worth the watch