Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Hmmm...

This rap was absolutely wonderful, I really enjoyed. The animation could have been a little more interesting, but the method you used for this flash limited what you could do for the most part. Overall it was very well done!

SodaKick responds:

I tried for a little more cartoony! But it turns out pirates have guns and stuff and the pen is mightier than the sword, but apparently not the flintlock glock(another awesome song btw)

If I do more work with these fellas, it'll prolly look like more of this though and I'm fine with it. It's not my personal preference, but I really enjoyed working on it and that's the most important thing. If you want to do something for the rest of your life, you should enjoy it.

Ahhh Snap

Let's see if Naruto can come back from that! Great flash, it accompanied the music awfully well. It is very different from the pony bit, which is why it's so great.

SodaKick responds:

I hear ya. If it was ponies vs ninjas, they'd just try to hug it out. And who wants to rap about that?!

EPIC!

Haven't seen such an amusing and good flash in a while!
Very good job. The lyrics are insane and you've totally annihilated all ninja's out there!

SodaKick responds:

Throw your hooks up and be sure to tell the good captain on his facebook page.

Hahaha.

Well done. Clever animation, well drawn, good song, sounds pretty good, generally entertaining.

Nice job, man.

Danke!

They write some great pirate rap. If I could pick any other song to do for them, it'd be Ship2Ship. That song is bananas.

Aaaah Finally

I had to watch 3 crappy loops before this. Finally. EFFORT! Nicely done. Personally my fav part was the intricate pirate garments, yar they be perty to look at. Also I enjoy a good ninja bashing. Who doesn't?