Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

funny

HAHAH random and dedicated. good stuff. it's no "I like trains" but still made me laugh

Great rap

I prefer pirates anyway, ships, swords, guns & the lassies.
But seriously video was amazing & so was the song, those pirates rap crazy nice. Ninjas don't have a thing on Captain Dan's crew & their cool lyrics.

ty u man

i used 2 b song addict but i watched them all...
but ur ones in my top 10 man
*favorits*

awesome

I mean i love pirates and ninjas and on this clip you made it look like ninjas are uncool, but you just chose a cool version of pirates and uncool version of ninjas. but cool short still :)

SodaKick responds:

This dude gets it! Buy him a drink.

fun fact time

every last original pirate line is dead only noobs and wannabes remain, ninjas like pirate had their lines wiped out (or so i thought apparently one or two line survived) so lets see yes ninja hide and use deception to win so u think pirates didn't do the same thing? only thing i see is dead pirates and living ninjas. though in the end it does not matter since vikings win in the end anyway
good song tho

SodaKick responds:

Vikings are Scandinavian pirates.