Reviews for "Ninja Haters"

Nice, but...

Loved the tune, lyrics were nice too, but I wished the ninjas had responded and dished their own little rap on the Scurvy Crew.

SodaKick responds:

They actually have a pretty fun rivalry with a local ninja group in Fl. called The Krondor Krew. They had a sword fight at Nerdapalooza and talk a lot of trash during their sets. Pretty fun all around.

really good

though I do feel like I have to points this out, yeaaa...... the groups affiliated closely to the ninja, though not too closely, that invented gunpowder were the Chinese, NOT the English. The English are famous for it's use because while exploring China, they discovered the substance being used for celebrations, the Chinese having little reason to fight then, were focused on the progression of sciences, a very noble effort by the country to better human knowledge, while the English, left in the dust, came in and took it, turning the material's once high praised for being able to liven ceremonies, into that of a tool of war.. This opiniob of many, that competition betters all, if flatly refuted by China, and cimilar country's, early and great success in the sciences.

" ya cant rap...IF YOU MAKE NO SOUND"

Hilarious XD. Great work!

wow

Verry good song and animation.
I can wait to see some ninjas counter their pirate rappin'g in another video

Pirate For Life

This is my new theme song. Catchy song, good sound quality and even well-animated; the Pro-pirate Propaganda was just a bonus for an excellent Flash.

11/10