Reviews for "Color Follower"

Hitboxes

I really loved the concept of this game but the damned hitboxes absolutely ruined it for me.

Good Idea

Good idea but I couldn't play this for longer then 3 mins before my eyes started hurting :P

Pretty neat!

Nice way working out a new concept!
I have to agree with axel-wolf though, at some point it get's quite a bit boring and the music ís repetetive, and for some reason I can't help but recognize it from some other game!
Beside that, I must say you did a pretty good job!

RatherRandomReality responds:

As we speak this song has been used in 79 games so far, so there is a slight chance you've heard it before.

Heres what I think

It has a great concept and all,
the only problem is that if you're off by even 1 pixel, you're dead
the fact that everything moves according to that grid makes the entire game as if you're playing a Tiny 164x164 pixel screen game

Interesting...

I its a good game,with a simple,but unique concept. I was considering a 8 0r 9/10,but considering once you've lost to a level 20 timmes, and that irritating music...does get on your nerves. But overall,give yourself a pat on the back.

~Report Card~

Concept: 9/10
Game-play: 7/10
Sensible?: 6/10
Puzzle: 8/10
Plot: 5/10

Total Score: 35/50

I'll keep an eye on you...;)

RatherRandomReality responds: