Reviews for "Color Follower"

Good concept

Pretty cool, but the graphics are just... ugh.

Nice Game

The concept is really cool, but with all the colors, stuff moving and the same music it become really tiring to play. a clean thinking game would fit better.

Damn those last levels killed me!

But overall, a simple and addictive game that I've actually been playing on and off for 2 days now xD The music soon began to drive me insane, but the promise of medals kept me going! Nice job, the colours and pulsing shapes were an eyesore, but not to a degree where I went blind, just to the point where it made the game a little more challanging.

Awesome

Awesome game. I loved it! Although, if you ask me 29 was harder than 30. I liked the music and never got tired of it and enjoyed the simplicity of the graphics. I think if it was any different I wouldn't of liked it so much. So great job!

It lagged pretty badly on browser, but worked fine using NG player. The anti-right-click protection doesn't work sometimes when it lags, and you can skip through walls after holding and letting go of the left mouse button. You can also move your cursor out of the window and then jump to any position on any version. Every level possible on NG player, but at least level 27 and possibly more are impossible with the lag.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for your review. When the game was originally released in 2011 it worked like clockwork, no lag at all and it was like that for good solid few years after that. And it was specifically made to not allow any cheating. I'm aware it lags terribly now and it makes it almost unplayable and not fun. And sadly I don't know exactly why. Probably browser issues. I lack the motivation to look into it and potentially fix it at the moment as I consider it a finished project. Thank you for spending time and energy trying to play my old lagging game. Check out my other stuff if you want, it will be more playable hopefully.