Reviews for "Color Follower"

great game but...

there is too much movement in the background... you might want to add in an epileptic warning (hell i'm not epileptic yet i got a headache after 9 levels xD)

F**k playing this on a track-pad!

I wish i had a mouse at the moment so i could truly play such a brilliant game without wanting to smash my laptop and punch things so my fingers would just get the message..."Don't get to close to those wa......arrgghhhhhhh"

Anyways...congrats to you good sir.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Sorry dude, I know it's frustrating on a touch pad.

Very good but 1 mistake.

It would be hard to do considering you already have 1 slower moving orb but the red orb is set to lock onto the mouse position rather then follow it. You did get rid of the right click glitch but spaz movements and minimizing the game and hovering over another tab will cause the red to remain still until the mouse finds a new location on the game.
But the game as itself was great! 9/10 (Not for that problem.) 5/5

Level 30, What the F**K!

Please, please, for the love of god make checkpoints or something on the last level. I can get to the last level without rage-quitting; but /on/ the last level, when you get through about 5 "sub-levels" and then die because of a stupid mistake... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU---

RatherRandomReality responds:

It's the LAST level for a reason, sorry buddy. Thanks for playing!

Really good game.so addictive.but menu and a game is always on vibrate hurts eyes.