Reviews for "Color Follower"

Cool!

Very cool and ingenious game. I really enjoy killing time with this. One of the best puzzles I've ever played. Your idea was great!... But, there's only one thing I noticed... If you move the mouse too fast, the red jewel can pass through even red walls. Though that, it's a great game!
Congratulations.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks, buddy, I'm glad you liked it. And in defense of the issue you point out, the whole theory of Quantum Physics is based on the fact that some elements move from one point to another without ever being between the two points.

Great game!

But, damn, I'm stuck on level 28! Help me! (PM me, plz)

Great

Very entertaining, I'd like more levels

Nice...

Vivid colors and entertaining gameplay, but i encountered a bug:
1. When you press start the level, if you move your mouse really fast, you can get through the red walls to the end point without being killed.
2. Most of the times if you move your mouse fast enough, you can get through the red walls.

Rght click

I play the game legitly.But if the level is to hard I do the right click.I dont abuse it.Still a fun game.And yes this glitch has been around since windows.