Reviews for "Color Follower"

Cool!

Very cool and ingenious game. I really enjoy killing time with this. One of the best puzzles I've ever played. Your idea was great!... But, there's only one thing I noticed... If you move the mouse too fast, the red jewel can pass through even red walls. Though that, it's a great game!
Congratulations.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks, buddy, I'm glad you liked it. And in defense of the issue you point out, the whole theory of Quantum Physics is based on the fact that some elements move from one point to another without ever being between the two points.

Great game!

But, damn, I'm stuck on level 28! Help me! (PM me, plz)

Excellent!

A purely enjoyable game, it has been fun!

Fantastic!

I adore this game. From the moment I started playing, I found myself having to think in new and interesting ways, focusing on the differing abilities of the colored agents. No sooner had I mastered that, than the game presented me with timing challenges that relied on correct and timely orders for my blue partner to follow me...or, in some situations, not to.

The graphics are vivid and difficult to miss, the music is engaging and a definite mood enhancer that elevates the gaming experience by its sheer presence, and the challenge level has a steep enough curve to keep me interested without being so sharp that I simply give up.

I really like this game, and I intend to link it to others.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks for the nice words, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

NICE

hmm to beginners guys it isnt THAT hard its fun to REALLY fun