For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Color Follower"

ULTIMATE GLITCHZ

right click anywhere and click were to teleport the red guy

Pretty neat!

Nice way working out a new concept!
I have to agree with axel-wolf though, at some point it get's quite a bit boring and the music ís repetetive, and for some reason I can't help but recognize it from some other game!
Beside that, I must say you did a pretty good job!

RatherRandomReality responds:

As we speak this song has been used in 79 games so far, so there is a slight chance you've heard it before.

Nice...

Vivid colors and entertaining gameplay, but i encountered a bug:
1. When you press start the level, if you move your mouse really fast, you can get through the red walls to the end point without being killed.
2. Most of the times if you move your mouse fast enough, you can get through the red walls.

Sorry

The game is good. But it is so boring. I got bored after level 5. The music is repetitive and the graphics while I understand are supposed to be retro really are basic and as boring as game play. Ok so I might have been nice when I said it was good.

RatherRandomReality responds:

You a nice guy.

Those graphics...

irratating, I know its supposed to be retro but those graphics frankly make my head hurt, the game itself is dull and not fun. Ok concept though