Reviews for "Swan Lullaby"

Love this :D. Really reminds me of when I was a little kid. It's simillar to the music in the games I would play when I was little :). Really liked your choice of instruments in this one :D. All of them blends perfectly together, and I really liked the transitions. Some of them are a bit abrupt, as johnfn said, but I think it gives this song it's own charm :). I really enjoyed listening to this, and you just continued to surprise throughout which really kept the interest up :D.
Another great piece this :).

-Ectisity

Chemiqals responds:

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I definitely wanted the transitions to be a little abrupt to give a feeling of mystery and surprise as to what would happen next. The only one I wasn't 100% on was the transition at 2:39. I feel like it works as a sort of book end with the transition that came before it, but I'm sure it could be improved somehow! Anyway, thanks again! =)

Puts me at a peace. <: Like everyone said below, transitions could really tie this beautifully, except, I actually love the 2:39 transition, it's a droney glassy trip everytime :0. but what do I know about transitions LOL. You have a beautiful mind to me. :) always make music

Chemiqals responds:

Thank you. It means a lot to hear something like that! ♥♥♥

greatly great x)
so relaxing and majestic!

Chemiqals responds:

I'm glad you thought so! =)

I really enjoy this song, it makes me feel all nostalgic over some stuff I used to love growing up. Sadly my computer won't let me listen to the whole thing here, but I'll definitely download it. Great pacing and just overall tone.

Thank you! =D

This is some benchmarking stuff, man. I really love the quality of sound in this track. There's so much atmosphere to this track, it honestly reminds me of the very airy, serene music on the Minecraft soundtrack.

And your use of percussion and brass takes that serene feel and transitions it into a powerful, bombastic march that I honestly wish had lasted longer before moving back into the strings and music box. However, the way you brought it back towards the end of the song was just satisfying.

Chemiqals responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really happy you felt this way about it! =]