Reviews for "Legend of the Void"

Though you can choose your character class at the beginning, the game is otherwise almost completely linear, which is a bit bothersome to me. I see a lot of inspiration from other game worlds, especially 'The Elder Scrolls' series, but your game has it's own feel. I would like to see more playable characters, team customization, and a more open game world perhaps with spawned enemies.

Short and sweet, Legend of the Void is a great mini RPG that melds classic and modern RGP styles and themes. Good job!

I have played many rpg's in my spare time but I must say that this one is magnificent.Not only was it programmed by only one man but it also has a wonderful feel that pulls me into this masterfully desinged game.I must say though short Legend of the void has all of the things I look for in an rpg and it also has a squel.I hope you will make many more games and look forward to playing them all.

This is the best game i ever played and legend of void 2 make more my dude

a rather short rpg due to slowdown and the fact that it clocks in at 4-3 hours plus sidequests of which there are a few but that's it. nice effort though

Really fun game though when I had saved it quit google chrome and come back my character was gone so half a star less for this game