Reviews for "Legend of the Void"

Amazing Game!

I haven't played a good RPG like this in awhile. It's unique and captivating with great graphics and art. I can tell that there has been a lot of effort put into this game. Keep up the good work; can't wait to play Legend of the Void 2!!

It is made of Awesome!

I beat it, and can not wait to play more chapters and create other cool characters!

The best RPG I've played on Newgrounds!

This is without a doubt a well-designed and captivating game! The graphics are top-notch, including tons of customization, while the menus are easy to use. I love having a junk list so that I can sell all my old items at once. The landscapes are interesting and beautiful. There's simply too much good to say about this game.

I can only think of one downside, and that is that the characters are one-dimensional. You've got the unlikely protagonist, the loyal knight, and the insane evil wizard. If I could gain some insight into the main characters of the next game (especially through side quests,) I might be able to immerse myself into the game more.

Also, while not necessarily a downside, I was a little annoyed when I would buy a piece of equipment, only to find something better a battle or two down the road. Either the items aren't worth enough in reselling, or equipment needs to be more stretched apart.

I am definitely looking forward to the next game. Please add a variety of music into the next chapter to keep things exciting. Good job on this fantastic RPG.

Legen - wait for it -

dary! i really appreciate your work and I do think you that you can be proud of it. 'though I actually should have prepared my english talk today, i played this game several times - either with a different character, or with a different difficulty. the story line is well structured, the music fits great, the animations and graphics are simply awesome. you created a well-thought-out, interesting and complex rpg. of course there are some points which can be enhanced, but you already wrote down the most important in your comment. in fact, i just have to criticize on thing: i suggest, that the character of your teammate switches when you choose your one. when you play two knights it gets borring after a while and you always have to decide whom of your characters you give the equipment you find. of course you can skill them - which is btw a fact i really liked - but you just don't have as many opportunities as you have while playing two different types of characters. also i think it would be interesting to be able to skill the second one aswell.
nevertheless, i really enjoyed it. keep up the good work!

Genius

This is one of the best RPG's on the site, it's genius. I'm glad there are a lot of weapons and stuff. The graphics are great(even the attacks are well animated and the environment also), the difficulty is well adjusted, no flaws in my opinion except the fact that sometimes your teammate keeps walking into the wall when your not in a fight. The opponents are interesting and the weapons also look great.