Reviews for "Legend of the Void"

meh...

This game will not work for me, I click new character and nothing happens, anyone got any ideas?

Amazing Game

The Animation Was Fluid As Was Game Play. I Encountered No Glitches Or Problems During The Whole Game. The Weapons And Armor Were All Original Along With The Enemies.

Awesome

The game is good like sonny and diablo i hope you make some new classes or even some new races in chapter 2

Cool game

But it looks like the close call achievement is broken. I've won a battle when my ally was dead and my main character had only 1 health left and I still didn't get it.

Amazing Game!

I haven't played a good RPG like this in awhile. It's unique and captivating with great graphics and art. I can tell that there has been a lot of effort put into this game. Keep up the good work; can't wait to play Legend of the Void 2!!