Reviews for "Legend of the Void"

m for mer
1blood
2medieval
and
3coolgame!

This is a very grand game, truly one of the best on this site.. But, the major flaw is the rather simplistic difficulty and the domination the Rogue class gives you over the other classes; Mainly in the Backstab, Setup, Flurry stab and Gut.

Seriously, just buff agility to around thirty or so and stab away - You'll almost have a guaranteed one-hit kill with the offense alone with a dagger and setup makes all of your attacks, just completely unfair. Still love this game

Easily one of the best games on NG, and well deserving of all 5 of my rarely given stars.

I really dont think you need to add anything cause this game IS AWESOME(the mage is the best!)

MY FAVORITE CLASS IS THE BADASS WARRIOR