Reviews for "Leave Cthulhu Alone"

I am a big H.P. fan!

Great game dude. The art is really great!

Excellent

Well that took about an hour and kept me entertained through all of it. The gameplay was simple and addicting and I found the cutscenes quite funny. Well derserving of being the daily feature.

P.S. The first druid level: You can hit the druid with 2 professor bombs. Place 2 detectives in the first room, convert all professors, and use the 1,2,3,4 hotkeys to navigate to the druid and drop them on him.

Very good game! I found one bug though.

This game seems like you spent a lot of time on it. These types of defense games are usually riddled with bugs until weeks or month after the release, if the maker decides to even fix them. I did, however, find one bug. It was after only one or a couple guys came out, I took care of them and placed one of my mutants. Then, nothing else would spawn. I waited for a few minutes to be sure it wasn't just a long wait and nothing came. I just reset the level and it fixed the bug. I can't place a specific reason as to why the bug happened, so I am sorry if my report wasn't helpful :(. I will still give this a 10/10 and a 5/5 though, because only one bug in an entire playthrough is almost unheard of with this type of game on its initial release. Thank you again for bringing quality flash to this site and I hope you have a very long and fulfilling career in this line of work.

Great Great Game!

My friend this game is very cool kudos to you. I found a little bug; when I killed a guy with a poisonous bat the other guys that start to come get stuck in the green ooze the poisonous bat leaves after killing it's victim; and after a lot of them get stuck there the game just freezes and I have to start it over because the R button just doesn't work. I hope this helps you fix it.

Found a Glitch! Great Game tho!

After I Lost I started to press enter constantly and then space then it started to say text storyline when you started then press entered to the end of the game.