Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mouse Quest"

nice little game

nice soundtrack, good idea

Excellent!

I loved everything about this game! The mini-games are so much fun. The story line isn't that great, but hell, who needs a story line when a game is this much fun? I loved it, great work. Keep it up!

Fun!

Really fun game, I believe I'm addicted.

Love it.

The minigames are all fun, and the fact that there's quite a variety that only last a couple of seconds each really makes for a very engaging (macro)game. Some of them were a bit too dependent on luck, though; for example, with the "move your ship to the checkpoints" minigame, I once got checkpoints that were so far from each other I just couldn't do it in the allotted time.

Other comments: I'd suggest making it more clear what you're supposed to do in the "rotate the objects" minigame; I STILL have no idea what it is. Also, in the "find the wrong color word" minigame, green and yellow are virtually indistinguishable for me (I'm colorblind); I'd suggest using a darker shade of green.

Weird glitch: I got the "Boss 2" medal after completing level 7. But that's good, because starting at level 10, the game was too hard for me, too. :P

Pretty Fun

Enjoyed the game. Well made for sure. Ran into a possible bug though... Seems like I get the lvl 6 boss down to 0% health but the level continues.... Maybe I'm missing something?